Tuesday 21 June 2011

Does Sir Alan fancy hanging with Bertie & Jack?

So, I've done it. I've applied for next year's Apprentice. I have no idea whether my application will get any further than a researcher at the production company, but hey you gotta be innit to winnit (so I hear).

I now find myself asking the question - why? Why would I want to be shacked up with a bunch of  hot-headed, power hungry, crazy suits? Couple of reasons: I'd like to prove a point that to be successful in business you don't need to be all of the above. Success is actually possible by maintaining a few good old-fashioned traits. Allow me to introduce you to our good friends 'understanding', 'organised' and 'friendly'. With these three buddies in your business kit bag you won't go wrong. 

The second reason, Bertie & Jack would bloody love a £250k investment. We'd never forget our market stall roots but we'd leap at the chance of retail space with heat...toilet facilities...a kettle!

So, who knows whether I'll make it through to the next round but it's worth a crack. I'll keep you posted.

Emma 
Bertie & Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment